Friday, March 25, 2005

Waiting at your doorstep....

The day you entered my life,
I knew you would be my wife.
You seduced me with your eyes,
And enthralled me with your lips.
.
In your eyes,I saw the world
,Nibbling your lips,I tasted elixir.
With you,I lived the Heaven,
In you I discovered the Truth.
.
Entangled in eternal kiss,
We enjoyed our marital bliss.
When restless days lingered,
And sleepless nights tingled.
.
Till the 'intruder' emerged,
As an aftermath of our own surge.
The choice was mine,I repent
For I heeded you with consent.
.
Last I saw your pretty face,
Writhing in pain.
Biting lower lip,you clutched my wrist,
Should I forget that agonising tryst?
.
White-cloaked doctors wheeled you inside,
Didn't even allow me by your side.
Sullen amber glow reprimanded my vow,
To accompany you anyhow.
.
My unending,hopeful creepy stride,
Was devestated by the child who cried.
Hopeless mirth flooded my eyes,
When they brought only the child outside.
.
You know how I missed life that day;
Like the widowed rainbow misses her colours,
As fragrant flowers wail on being plucked,
Such was my condition that day.
.
I feel how I wanted to die;
The moment I saw your pale face.
Still as it was,yet it seemed,
That you would smile like you've done before.
.
But, you were motionless,
Didn't even budge at my cries.
You were so faithless to me,
For you left me lifeless to die.
.
Sensing no sense in living,
Without you , dearest.
I decided to join you,
Wherever you went,till the end.
.
So,here am I,waiting
At your doorstep,my queen.
Let our souls rejuvenate,with passion
As had,when we were mortal beings.
.
Categories: Love, Personal, Sad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you mean "marital bliss" instead of "martial"? Kung fu kya? :D thought it was funny..

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Web Counters