Thursday, March 24, 2005

Everything i do i do it for u...........

Last day was the day.
The day of great opportunity.
When I embossed the letters with great sincerity.
None could figure out the charm in its world.
Which had ensnared me to the 4-lettered word .
It was heavenly with rainbow's blessings .
Yet so enchanting to make me remembering....
Of you my Angel and none but you!
Then comes the thought to make it earthly,
So that it doesn't take your place ....
Ilove you purely.
O!The world will see it and know it.
Its better to hide it!
But I can't bury my Princess ,
Neither can I present it to the fire ,
For i love Her.
Even I can't curb it,
For it is not easy to curb your will.
The best I can do for my Queen is to :
Hide her inside me ,under the folds of my body.
So that even death would not separate me from you,as:
EVERYTHING I DO I DO IT FOR U
.
.
.
Categories: Love. Critical




1 Comments:

Blogger Kshitij said...

well compared to yrs mine is nothing ... :) keep writing ..

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Web Counters