Friday, March 25, 2005

Love's Cause

In the vastness of the spring night,
I search for your moonlit face.
But lo! there's only the plaintive moon on the scene.
There are many starry-eyed admirers too,
Who twinkle from miles away,
Just to have heavenly glimpse,
Of the enchanting beauty of my Moon.
Surmounting night enforces its spell on me,
But,I break free the barriers and come to you.
Dark,mirthless times try in vain,
To cloud you from me.
The motionless wind would blow your memories,
From my reverie,lest I suppress them.
Home-bound birds and buzzing bees,
Must pay a lot to do the same.
For this is my love's cause,
And the swaying trees dance in applause.

Categories: Love. Critical


1 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

This was amazing, keep writing!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Web Counters